1. Home
Send to a Friend via Email

Discuss in my forum

Carbon monoxide poisoning can be fatal as it suffocates a person without warning, being tasteless, odorless and oxygen-depleting. Find out the specifics on carbon monoxide and how to keep from becoming a victim in this informative article.

I've been asked by people if we really need a carbon monoxide detector in our home? I often wonder why everyone doesn't have at least one in their home. After all, it is much like a smoke detector that gives you warning as the fatal inncodent is taking place, giving you ample time to get out of harm's way. So what is carbon monoxide and why should it worry me?

Read More...

Comments

March 5, 2013 at 7:03 pm
(1) drug treatment centers says:

Hi there! My partner and I frequently publish guest articles for other blog site owners
to help gain publicity to our work, as well as provide good content to weblog owners.
It’s a win win situation! If you’re interested feel free to
e-mail me at: utereese@yahoo.com so we can talk further.
Cheers!

Leave a Comment


Line and paragraph breaks are automatic. Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title="">, <b>, <i>, <strike>

©2014 About.com. All rights reserved.