1. Home

Discuss in my forum

Carbon monoxide poisoning can be fatal as it suffocates a person without warning, being tasteless, odorless and oxygen-depleting.

Have you ever noticed that you have frequent headaches at home? Is your skin turning a reddish color when the heater is running? These could be signs of carbon monoxide poisoning. Find out the specifics on carbon monoxide and how to keep from becoming a victim in this informative article.

Read More...

Comments

No comments yet. Leave a Comment

Leave a Comment


Line and paragraph breaks are automatic. Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title="">, <b>, <i>, <strike>
Top Related Searches
  • silent killer
  • carbon monoxide
  • gp
  • ©2014 About.com. All rights reserved.