Electrical Troubleshooting and Safety Go Hand In Hand.
By Timothy Thiele, About.com Guide
These troubleshooting tutorials guide you through tips to find the trouble spots in your electrical system in you home. When lights won't light, breakers trip, fuses blow, outlets don't work, appliances go on the fritz, or the power goes out, these tutorials can help you track down the troublemaker.
- What to Check When the Christmas Lights Go Out
- Analyzing Light Fixture Problems
- Testing Fuses
- How To Test Plug Fuses
Keeping safe when performing electrical projects should be your first objective. By always turning off the power to the circuit that you'll be working on, you won't have to worry about being shocked. Electrocution kills every year, so don't become a statistic. These tutorials will show you how to safely work on electrical devices and equipment by implementing a safety plane and using testers to safeguard you from electrocution.
- Six Ways of Preventing Electrical Shock
- Protect It With Surge Protection
- Halloween Haunted House Displays
- What is a Drip Loop?
- Downed Power Lines – Hurricane Hazards
- Returning to Flooded Homes